When you combine lemongrass and peppermint in your shower in the morning, you get a nice little kick start to your day. This one will also scrub and exfoliate with a rich lather that rinses off nice and clean.
- Triclosan / Triclocarban Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances or Colorants
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil*)
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter*)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf
- Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) leaf oil
- Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) leaf
Why handmade soap? Because your skin will thank you. Many commercial soap companies remove the glycerin from their soap making process and use it in their lotions. This leaves their soap with very little, if any, moisturizing properties. Here at Softly Rugged, we not only leave all the glycerin in our soaps, but we superfat, which means we add extra good-for-you oils like avocado oil and unrefined shea butter to leave your skin clean and moisturized.