This hair tonic is used to promote hair growth by stimulating and strengthening the hair follicles, reverses heat damage, seals split ends, provides shine and elasticity as well as softens the hair shaft.
What makes this oil different than any other one you have tried is the exclusivitiy of the essentials oils used in this product. Becuase the truth is Olive Oil & Coconut Oil won't grow your hair on it's own. I know we're all tired of the same ol' same.
- Batana- Originates in Honduras from the village of "Tawira" meaning people of beautiful hair. They use the oil to mositurize their hair, stimulate hair follicles and reverse hair loss. Batana is also used to prevent grey hair. It contains large amounts of both oleic and linolenic acid, Omega-7 and Omega-6. It has some palmitic acid and other saturated fatty acids which will thicken and strengthen the hair.
- Rosemary-Rosemary oil stimulates cell division and dilates blood vessels and, in turn, stimulates hair follicles into producing new hair growth.
- Myrrh- is a resin and essential oil which is considered antimicrobacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral through its immunity boosting properties, making it an ideal scalp clarifier. It is also a great heat protector.
- Coconut Oil- Stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Adds luster, shine and softness to the hair. Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Eucalyptus Oil- Follicles are tiny openings from where our hairs grow. Eucalyptus oil has many chemicals that promote blood vessel constriction and cleansing. This process, in turn, promotes follicle stimulation. The stimulation promotes hair development. The basic idea circles around getting an even blood flow to the skin around the follicles. Eucalyptus essential oil is a proven follicle stimulant.
- Castor oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair.Ricinoleic acid is also said to help balance scalp pH which can also help replenish the scalp’s natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products . The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother and less frizzy.
- Bergamot Oil can also be applied on the scalp to revive the hair bulbs and encourage hair growth. Bergamot’s natural stimulants direct blood flow to the scalp, ensuring proper delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. As a result, the hair fibers are nourished and begin to grow significantly.
- Essential Oils for fragrance.